Does my child need sunscreen or does camp provide it?

We advise that you apply sunscreen in the morning before camp. We will provide it as well and we encourage campers to re-apply throughout the day. We use Rocky Mountain Sunscreen (www.rmsunscreen.com)

Is any food or drink provided during camp?

All children will be given a fresh fruit snack during the day and water will be provided all day.

What do I need to do after I enroll my child in camp?

We have two very important forms that must be completed and signed:

1. Terms of Agreement


You have already agreed to these terms upon registering and paying for camp. This is the paper copy that we need to have with your signature to be in your child’s file.

2. Medical Form


You will need to complete our medical form that requires a doctor’s stamp and signature.We highly recommend that you allow enough time for this form to be completed by the doctor. Many offices require 3-5 business days.

The last step:

Once you have completed these forms, you can mail it to us (P.O. Box 333, Short Hills, NJ 07078) at least 5 business days before your first day of camp, or bring it with you on the first day of camp.

We must have both of these forms completed and in our hands on the first day of camp, otherwise your child will not be allowed to come to camp.

What if my child has a birthday during camp?

If your child’s birthday falls on a weekday when he/she is participating in Sports Camp, we will acknowledge your child’s birthday during our morning announcements with all campers and coaches.

We ask that no treats are brought to camp to share for the following reasons – #1: we have several groups of kids at our camp and it would be difficult to distribute treats to some campers and not to others; and #2: we have many kids with food allergies and we would have to notify all parents of those children in order to give the families the option to say no to the treats or to bring in alternative treats.

What if my child has an allergy?

Please state your child’s allergy on the medical form. We have Benadryl in our medical supplies for families who have given permission for its use. We can also safely store your child’s prescription medication at camp. Make sure any prescription medication is clearly labeled and has clear instructions for dosage and use.

Our nut policy at camp: We highly recommend that parents send a nut-free lunch but we do not prohibit nuts and nut products. Campers with nut products in their lunches will sit separately from campers with nut allergies and clear instructions will be given about proper hand-washing after handling and eating nuts.

What if someone else is picking up my child?

For playdates with other campers, please submit your request in writing by 11:00 a.m. on the day of the playdate. Both parties will need to submit a written request.

What is your refund/cancellation policy?

Every registration secures one spot for a camper and denies the possibility for another camper to register, especially when we close registration for full enrollment. We also contract our weekly staff based on our enrollment numbers. Therefore a refund is completely dependent on the timing of the cancellation. We have a $50 non-refundable registration fee as part of the cost of camp. We offer refunds for cancellations through June 1st, minus the $50 registration fee. After that date, no refund or credit can be issued.

What kind of equipment does my child need?

We will inform you of any equipment needed in an announcement prior to the week.

Please refer to the camp descriptions on our website for a list of general items needed for Baseball-Softball Week, Soccer Week, and each of the summer programs.